What’s your Vision?
The Vision Notebook (Write what you Want, then CREATE the Life you Want)
Write down… What you want to do, What you want to have, and How you want your life to be.Then take steps every day to CREATE the life you want.
Create a Vision Chart, Vision List, Vision Board or Vision Book representing… What you want to do, What you want to have, and How you want your life to be.
Top 6 Best Strategies for achieving Goals:
1) Make a list of goals you want to accomplish.
2) Choose one BIG goal and two small goals you will work on everyday.
3) Learn what it takes to achieve your goals.
4) Write an action plan for achieving your goals.
5) Apply the steps from your action plan for achieving your goals.
6) DO SOMETHING EVERY DAY THAT WILL BRING YOU CLOSER TO ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS.
The following is one of my GOALS:
Have my short story “Ugly Girls Like Me” published in various publications.
MY ACTION PLAN:
1) Publish my short story in print and audio on my blogs and my networking sites.
2) Read the submission guidelines for publications that fit my writing style.
3) Submit my short story to publications that accept blog submissions.
Get a goal coach, or a supportive family member or friend who will follow-up with you on a weekly basis to see how you’re coming along with your goals.
Visualize reaching your goal.
When you visualize reaching your goal, you activate the subconscious to work on your behalf…causing ideas, information and circumstances that will help you reach your goal.
Pray about your goals, and believe you will achieve them.
The purpose of The Vision Notebook is to motivate you to take action and Create the life you Want.
Your List of Goals is your list of all that you desire to achieve. Choose one BIG goal and a few small goals that you will work on every day.
Your Action Plan shows the steps that you are going to take to achieve your goal.
Your Vision Chart, Vision List, Vision Book or Vision Board should represent… What you want to do, What you want to have, and How you want your life to be.